Tuesday, December 27, 2016

...For another day

…. For another day

Winter, spring, summer and fall, momma told me my 5 sisters every morning we ought to thank God for another day. Michigan winters were quite the challenge, surrounded by the five Great Lakes, in four to six inches of snow , in a big snow suit, climbing through to get to school evoked many emotions, none of which I recall as being gratitude. As I look out my window at dense, blackish grey clouds overhead I have that same feeling at first. Here we go, an overcast day. It looks glum. It looks . It looks dreary. Who wants to be outside in that!

And then I think of how I reflect on seasons as times of life.. Summer, spring, autumn, winter all represent a time in an individual’s life for me. In deep reflection none more desirable than the other. Likewise, today I see dense, blackish grey clouds overhead and the powerful brooding 54 year old man soon I will be, should I live to see January 17th 2017. So the look of my day no longer denotes or dictates how I feel, but why I feel.

Today I feel because it is an intricate part of my purpose. As I say, the richest life is the reasoned life. I am empowered in a very unique way by the look of my day. The powerful brooding of my day is the powerful brooding of my spirit which will guide and inspire me to accomplish those things in my human experience necessary for my spiritual satiety today. Do you feel that?

No comments:

Post a Comment